This is a self-paced course that will allow you to test and practice your writing and communication skills in the English language.
Begin to learn correct American English from this animated PowerPoint lesson with voice over instruction provided by an American English Center tutor. Check your comprehension by doing a short quiz at the end of the lesson.
What’s in the course?
- Powerpoint based learning lesson - with voiceover from a native American teacher - 19 slides in all
- Exercise during the course to test your learning
- It takes less than an hour to complete the course.
What will you learn in this course?
- The correct way to write names and dates
- The correct way to say names and dates
- Communicate properly in American English
How is this course different?
Many English courses teach students vocabulary words and sentence structure. The American English Center specializes in lessons that aid the student to make conversation in English.
The lessons do not merely consist of appropriate greetings and questions about a student’s favorite things or their daily routine. Lessons cover a wide variety of topics designed to engage them in conversation that will help them to increase their ability to communicate in business, on the telephone, at school, and while traveling.
Each lesson focuses on troublesome aspects of the English language such as the use of articles, past tense verbs, and idiomatic expressions.
Language of instruction: English